303 Escape’s Updated COVID Policy
We are continually monitoring the situation to keep our employees and our guests as safe as possible. We will update any changing policies on this page.
Masks are not required in the lobby or the games at this time.
- We have always offered private bookings, even before COVID, and will continue to do so. All reservations are always private regardless of your group size. You will never be paired with strangers.
- We have added more time in between bookings to limit the potential interaction of groups.
- All reservations MUST be made online or by phone. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- The lobby, restrooms, and all other common areas are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- We have added more time in between bookings so we can thoroughly disinfect the game room between every group.
- We will continue to offer contactless check-in for guests to fill out the waiver on their smartphone device by scanning a QR code that is posted in the lobby. Waiver tablets are still available if needed. These are disinfected after each use.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided in the lobby along with anti-bacterial soap in the restrooms.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- Masks are no longer required inside 303 Escape. If you would still like to wear your masks and would feel more comfortable if our employees wore a mask, just ask and we will be happy to accommodate.
Please call or email us anytime if you have questions or concerns. 303-568-9861 firstname.lastname@example.org