303 Escape is back in business starting on May 9th!
We are extremely excited to be taking reservations at the Homicide Hotel once again after being closed for almost 2 months. We’ve been right there with you on lock down during the Stay at Home Order and understand the basic human desire to be able to get out and do something fun! Escape Rooms offer a relatively safe, private setting in an environment that is sanitized way more than your local grocery store. It is the ultimate cure for Coronavirus boredom!
For the safety of our guests, we are making some changes and taking every precaution to be able to open our doors responsibly.
- As always, all reservations are private regardless of your group size. You will never be paired with strangers.
- Groups are limited to a maximum capacity of 6 guests.
- We have added more time in between bookings so you will never encounter another group while you are in the building. You and your group will have full run of the hotel.
- Employees will maintain a 6-foot distance from guests at all times.
- All reservations MUST be made online or by phone. We cannot accept walk-ins. This is done to ensure that groups don’t run into each other.
- The lobby, restrooms and all other common areas are disinfected at the beginning, end and several times throughout the day.
- We have added more time in between bookings so we can thoroughly disinfect the game room between every group.
- We are offering the option for guests to fill out the waiver on their own smart phone device by scanning a QR code that will be posted in the lobby. Otherwise, waiver tablets will be available. These are disinfected between every group.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided in the lobby along with anti-bacterial soap in the restrooms.
- Guests are required to wash hands or utilize hand sanitizer prior to entering the game room.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- All employees and guests are required to wear cloth face coverings or masks while on premises per CDPHE Public Health Order 20-28. Guests MUST provide their own face coverings.
- Optional non-latex gloves can be provided to guests, if desired, while supplies last.
- Signage will be posted in the common areas outlining good hygiene and safety measures being taken.
Please call or email us anytime if you have questions or concerns. 303-568-9861 firstname.lastname@example.org