Chapter 2 – Dark Heart of the Hotel
You were barely able to escape Room 303. As you were trying to find your way through the hotel’s confusing corridors you stumble across a door that takes you deeper into the heart of the hotel.
Learn the dark truth as you explore the inner depths of the Blackmore Hotel. Discover the secret areas where Robert spends most of his time.
Robert staged his own death when he escaped from the Sunny Pines mental facility. The police believe he is dead but only you know the truth.
You have 1 hour before Robert returns to find evidence that you can turn over to police to convince them that not only is Robert not dead, he has returned to take back his hotel and claim more victims.
- Experiences at the Homicide Hotel are always private. You will never be placed with a group of strangers.
- You are never actually locked in the room.
- Guests may be in a confined space.
- Guests may be immersed in darkness and low light situations for a short period of time. Adequate lighting will be provided to solve puzzles.
- Flashing/flickering lights may be present.